Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

a suggestion for SC2

Hello,

i would like to make a suggestion for SC2.

At present i am playing about 8 games simultaneously. My problem is... that i usually forget my strategies... ;) , that is, i move my units to take that city... and on the next movement (the next day or perhaps, the followings...) i don´t realize of that and change my target... tongue.gif

So, i have to write down my plans about each game... and it´s a pain!!!

So... what about a notebook inside the game?

Each game will have its own notebook... and it would be useful to remember your strategies and as "bulletin".

I think you have suggest a kind of fast review (like a movie). That´s a great idea. But it also suggest this "notebook" to write your feelings and plans about the game.

Thanks! ;)

Great suggestion. Someone else also suggested a replay option that would allow you to replay the prior turns before making your move. Ideally you could direct it to replay the last 5 turns, 10 turns, etc. In the meantime, I keep a notebook (the paper kind) and I write in the significant events each turn. I also like to document any house rules, players habits (from prior games) and anything else that will provide continuity from turn-to-turn. Please don't interpret this as if I'm some kind of expert...my record so far is two wins, three losses. I still have a lot to learn.

I have done this with a pad and pen numerous times as I have learned this lesson well about multi-tasking. How about the "Wargaming Option". That is before you do your turn you can confer at "The Wargaming Conference" by trying out your moves prior to actually doing them. With the built in randomness of the combat results, you can never be truly sure how things would come out but you can get back on track as far as a basic idea of what you want to do. Presently you can do this using the editor and setting up an experimental scenario based on present game dispositions.