What is your rating ?

Casaria

In my last game as Axis I won around Sept 1945, +1 AI exp, 0% difficulty, all options on, with a rating of +281.

Summary:

First I took Poland, Denmark, Norway and then France. Then I took Yugoslavia and Greece. Then I launched my invasion of Soviet Union. Managed to conquer Soviet Union by November 1942. Then I did some mopping up of various minor countries like Turkey, Iraq, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Vichy France, while at the same time building up my navy and air force. During the invasion of Soviet Union I had repelled one major US/UK invasion of France. Around summer 1944 I had destroyed the UK/US air force and navy, and launched an invasion of Britain. After taking Britain (and Ireland) I took Canada and USA in pretty quick time.

Just finished my first game as the Axis.

Won in April of 1944. Rating was +358, w/ 100% +0. I conquered everyone, ending with the US. The order was something like: Poland, Denmark, Low Countries, France, Norway, Sweden, Yugoslavia... at this point Hungary, Bulgaria & Romania joined me. I then invaded Russia with the Germans while the Italians took North Africa and Iraq.

Once Russia was gone I had simply ridiculous production. Made a horde of subs, carriers & planes to wipe out the US & UK navies. Then the Germans took the UK, the Italians took Spain and Portugal. A combined German / Italian attack took Turkey.

The Germans crossed the Atlantic and used Canada as an airbase to take the US, and just for kicks I took Ireland on the final turn.

Scorecard

Thing i'm going to go try and find some PBEM now...

I played on +1, FOW, all countries random, v1.03, Axis.

Conquered all countries except Finland (they didn't join!), Switzerland (somehow missed them), Turkey, Ireland and Canada ("accidentally" got USA first). Score was over 300, not sure what the exact number was.