Scenario help (Mapping Mission related)

Recently I did a complete conversion of a 2x4KM section of Everon (From Operation Flashpoint) to CMBB, greatly aided by Mapping Mission. However, due to video card driver issues (And me not wanting to fiddle with drivers), I can't seem to export the thing, even on the slowest exporting speed in mapping mission.

It would be extremely helpful if one of the members of this board could please, please, please export the map for me and send it over to my email at nathan@kabutogani.net

The file can be found at this url: http://nathan.kabutogani.net/CMFlash.map

And just to note, it is an operation map, and of course should be exported as such.

[ June 02, 2005, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: The Nathan ]

Hi!

I sent you the map - created with MM1.11. I set it to a static OP with attacker from the south. In my PC it becomes an 4960x2000 map! Perhaps in the future I will have to further reduce export speed (today "speed 6").

As you can see there is some damage to the map. The "wasteland" in the north is easy to remove and the part with none terrain wouldn't be to troublesome to fill in. If you get a correct map from someone that use MM1.11 please let me know because I haven't had much time yet to evaluate this latest version. Very interested in knowing if it's me or the the program that still have some problems.

Regards

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your help in this matter.

SgtAA- I'm gonna d/l the map now, see what the problem is and how hard it would be to correct it. Thanks anyway though, I spent a good 3 days of solid work on this thing, and it'd be a travesty to simply let it waste away.

L.Tankersley- I appreciate your help as well, and will be looking forward to your exporting job.

As a small token of my gratitude, anyone who exports the map and sends it to me gets credit in the briefing and readme file, and gets a squad or tank named after them.

EDIT: Just looked at the map, a small touch up job will fix the very top 100 meters or so of the map, nothing big.

[ June 03, 2005, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: The Nathan ]

Hi again!

I'm glad that you - after some small corrections - can use the map I send you, the 100 meter looked easy to fix.

I just give it another try; reduced speed to 7 (one more step) and set the attacker from north this time (elevation 1,25). Unfortunatly, exactly the same result. Waiting eagerly to hear from anyone else if they succeded.

Regards/