Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Message for Terif

Jollyguy

Terif;

My ISP got purchased, and since then I've had trouble with my e-mail. First it was certain domestic ISPs, but that got ironed out, now its overseas ones.

The turns I send you are getting returned, sometimes two or three days later! And from the tenor of your latest e-mail, you're just not getting them. With that in mind, lets cancel our current pbem game. I've got plenty of games to keep me busy in the new pbem ladder, and I'm sure you'll not miss one less pbem game.

Thanks for all your time and assistance and patience in bringing me along. As you say, you learn more faster by playing better opponents, and believe me, I learned plenty from you!

There's a chance you'll see me again in the Z league ladder, just not anytime soon given my work committments, which is why pbem suits me better at the moment.

Thanks again.

Bob

Yes, I only received your second mail last week ( I think thursday). Since then I sent you my last turn also two times, but obviously you didnt receive it.

I will keep the turns, perhaps we can finish it in the future.

Has been a pleasure, playing with you. Perhaps we meet again in PBEM or ZL smile.gif .