Taking too long on turns

Comrade

They say patience is a virtue but I've never bought it.

You must be a fellow insomniac and have my sympathies -- it's rough having to be awake all day and unable to sleep at night either. Day people never understand it.

Almost Four in the A. M. here, as it is in Pittsburgh. A few more minutes and it's turn in time -- at last the eyelids are drooping.

Happy gaming and may your adversary speed his pace. smile.gif

[ May 31, 2003, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Comrade

They say patience is a virtue but I've never bought it.

You must be a fellow insomniac and have my sympathies -- it's rough having to be awake all day and unable to sleep at night either. Day people never understand it.

Almost Four in the A. M. here, as it is in Pittsburgh. A few more minutes and it's turn in time -- at last the eyelids are drooping.

Happy gaming and may your adversary speed his pace. smile.gif

[ May 31, 2003, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

sometimes i step out or answer a message and it is annoying. I figure like in A&A you have a 3 min timer, it doesn't take but so long to figure out what you need to do. You can even plan your turn during your opponents, cutting it in half.

sometimes i step out or answer a message and it is annoying. I figure like in A&A you have a 3 min timer, it doesn't take but so long to figure out what you need to do. You can even plan your turn during your opponents, cutting it in half.