Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I have a few MOD/general game play questions...

kiaghi777

First let me say that I love the game, and think it's really great to be able to get back to the classic type of "panzer/pacific general" type military games...

Great work to all invilved and keep the good work up :D

now onto the questions...

is there any possibility for future updates to include even more map(s) such as more of north America and Canada or maybe even the whole world map? I know it's called European Theater, and I love it for what it is, but Hitler was planning to do more than take Europe... so maybe adding some more places and overall land space to conquer would really be cool smile.gif

and I may have just over looked it, but is there any possiblity to go from "dates" being used as the turn counter(s) maybe just being able to revert to a turn number, and allow for unlimited turns/time to pass while you go on your merry conquering way? :D and let us go beyond europe ofcourse...

I've only been playing for a couple of days, so I am unsure what all can be done with the editor... but if something like this can be done myself, or made into a future addition that would be wonderful smile.gif

thanks...

didnt see anyone else taking this one on....

yes it is a most wonderful game!

regarding your comments, please read through the post at the top of the sc forum page entitled FAQ/STRATEGY, tips, etc. or better yet just click here! FAQ

regarding the map, i agree with you, but it has been discussed most thoroughly in the recent past and i think you will find a link to the thread in the FAQ post.

as for extending the game past it's 1947 deadline (or making it just turn-based) i havent seen that one. if you dont find it in the faq, state your reasons for it in a new post and as COWBOY in kelly's heroes said "LET ER GO!" you will be bound to get a reply or comment or two!

glad you like the game, and hope to talk again soon! :D