SC, if you don't like it leave,but don't hang around belittling US all the time.

JerseyJohn

The following was taken from a General Forum Thread discussing second rate wargame sites. One of our dear friends and fellow members, no longer babbling about how much he loves us, saw fit to insult "The SC mob" in the General Forum while making otherwise mindless belittling remarks to a CM Mob member.

Here's the thing, we aren't picking on the person involved, it's only that his constant negativity isn't welcomed. He should take it somewhere else.

Originally posted by it's Les:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Check out the Armchair General forum for a glimpse at the revoltingly juvenile trend towards big sig pictures, retarded quote sigs, and dumb avatars. Truly sad.

???

Are we talking about The Armchair General as in THE Armchair General forums connected with Warfare HQ forums?

Because I found it odd, that at a random sampling of threads just now, I was unable to find any threads at all that even had sigs with images, let alone ostentatious ones.

That you could even utter the term "juvenile" in describing Armchair General I thought potentially damaging to your credibility Michael (what little credibilty you wish to maintain that is).

Or were you using the term "Armchair General Forum" to describe the SC mob?

If so, that makes more sense. [/QB]</font>

So....its ok for "some" to have that behavior but not for the GF people.

Go clean out in your on backyard first

"@Sir Jersey --- Think about it, what do you expect to find in a General Forum on a wargaming website? Nothing but a bunch of Internet Campers who wish they were goosestepping, attacking farmers with tanks, & beating up bagelshop owners. In reality, they are a bunch of unemployed Canadians, living in their mother's house & posting on the sister's computer. Most of them were in the military for a couple years max (see unemployeed), & they got out claiming some disability to get a freebie check from the government."