Next Version

Great game, been paying it constantly.

One major thing bugs me though, I hate having to play the Soviets when playing the Allies, i just wanna play US/UK.

Next version could we have an option for the Soviets to be AI controlled.

I know, I know, leave them as neutral you say, but then its not really an authentic game.

Next version needs a larger Map!!!! Even 2-3 extra rows across the bottom would bring N.Africa into play. I'd like 2-3 rows added to the right of the map to bring Mid East into play. Atlantic could be bigger.

Right now this is a game of Germany vs Briton and Russia. Attack right, attack left. Limited.

Its a great Game!!!!! I bought it and support Hubert. Great work ;)

I'd like an option that would account for the Pacific war without actually having to include any extra maps, etc...just set up holding boxes in the East and West that the US, UK, USSR can set units in that will be out of play for at least one year (and may be killed off entirely according to an algorithm that figures wartime success/failure). The more units you devote to the PT, the more likely you are to win that one. Being frugal may cost you that war, you would have to keep close tab of the "Pacific Theatre war dispach screen" to see how you are doing. Of course there would have to be more MPP per side, to account for the other theatre. Naturally this would be an option for the Allied player only, the AI would handle the Japanese "shadow" but it would be an added inducement to play Allies...I suspect a great many players focus on playing the Germans/Italians as it is...