Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Rules

BriantheWise

This is actually to Mr Hubert:

In your next upgrade/update, I think, and I barely think, that perhaps, the adobe rules could be upgraded to include the rules clarifications that you have provided through this support forum. Personally, I would truly appreciate some insite/rules, about how to play an email game. I totally messed that part up.

(As an aside, Hubert, I think you pre released the game. You gave us an appetizer, and we pounded on you to finish, finish! let us! get to the next year! I won't even go into the frustration of getting into this game and seeing the fair, but horrifying note - that's the end of the demo).

I have never seen a support forum such as this. Someone around here, Hubert!, has clicked on a niche that many of us were longing for.

Yes, Mr. Hubert has done a great job with this game. This is the closest I've seen to Third Reich (the board game) in a very long time. Also wanted to agree with the comments of "BriantheWise" and "Les the Sarge 9-1b". I'm a newbie to SC. Just been playing the demo until my copy of SC gets here! smile.gif