Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Do I belong here anymore?

Kuniworth

Guys this is gettin out of hand. Les the Sarge; First of all I have the greatest respect for you. Please remember that.

But Im sorry. I dont know if I feel at home here anymore. I mean (with all respect) we have to beg you(Les) to stay so you can feel that this is home???? Is this is some kind new social thing I missed? I visit the HoI forum and the Paradox Forum because I play the games, not because I want some social company.

What I want to say is that this forum dont work properly anymore. Half of what is said is just strange and of no interest. Some players get booted, others wanna commit suicide and some starts 500 threads about Rambo cheating. Or discussin patch 1.07 even though we now it wont be anymore out. Strangely I think Rambo is one of the more sane dudes here. Come on get a life and chill out.

So please everyone; get your act together. And Moon lock this thread in a while.

Kuniworth. Over and out.

[ January 09, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Guys this is gettin out of hand. Les the Sarge; First of all I have the greatest respect for you. Please remember that.

But Im sorry. I dont know if I feel at home here anymore. I mean (with all respect) we have to beg you(Les) to stay so you can feel that this is home???? Is this is some kind new social thing I missed? I visit the HoI forum and the Paradox Forum because I play the games, not because I want some social company.

What I want to say is that this forum dont work properly anymore. Half of what is said is just strange and of no interest. Some players get booted, others wanna commit suicide and some starts 500 threads about Rambo cheating. Or discussin patch 1.07 even though we now it wont be anymore out. Strangely I think Rambo is one of the more sane dudes here. Come on get a life and chill out.

So please everyone; get your act together. And Moon lock this thread in a while.

Kuniworth. Over and out.

[ January 09, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]