yes it is represented by Yugoslavia but... & Naraya .

ElekTrick

Hi all i would like to say just this yes it is represented by Yugoslavia in the game but i dont know how they did this terrible mistake because the game is realy a winner its one of the best games i have ever playd so i dont know how they did this mistake :( . And Naraya please tell me how i could get some of yours campains would you send them to me by mail or do I have to download it from a ( your ) page ? ;)

Well - i a game with such a large scale, it is not possible to represent each smaller country indiviually. Just look at the Baltic States:

Three countries in one. Or the Low Countries:

The Netherlands stick together with Belgium.

I understand that there is a diffrence with Croatia and the rest of Yugoslavia when it comes to historical cooperation with the axis and partisan issues. I guess its simply the scale of the game wich forbade to include Croatia AND Yugoslavia - it is definately not a mistake by the Developer/Hubert.

I guess you are from Croatia, and you don't want to be mixed with Serbs when it comes to WWII or present politics nor historically neclected, but be asured, it's not a mistake but rather a sacrifice to the gamescale.

So long

He reffers to a older topic in this forum:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000904

Yeah, ElekTrick, i thik it would be better, if you would just have replied to your original topic, so that people, who do not follow the board every hour of the day do not get excluded - and you get more answers to your questions.

[ August 10, 2002, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Otto v. Bismarck ]

Even if NDH would be in the game there would always be partisans in Croatia too . Dont forget that Tito was Croatian after all smile.gif

But if there would be NDH in the game then Slovaks would want its puppet state in the game too , Belgians and Scnandinavic people would want their SS units in the game etc .

And to clear something once for all .. you CAN NOT say that all Croatian people cooperated with the Axis and the rest of the YU was pro-Allied .

Things in the Yugoslavia were a lot more complicated as you might think . There were Slovenian pro Axis ( MVAC( 1942-43) white guard (1943-45) ) , Croatian pro Axis ( ustashi , home defence ), Serbian Axis brothers in arms ( chetnicks ) , Muslim SS troops etc .

And partisans in the whole YU teritory too !

There was a real civil war raging in the whole YU teritory along with the usual Croat+Muslim vs Serbs fights ( history DOES repeat ! ) .

Pozdrav iz Slovenije smile.gif

[ August 10, 2002, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Uros ]

hehehe yes this is true . But i am not from croatia i live in croatia for 4 years now but i am oprinely from Norway . OK i know that there was ressisters in NDH , and i know that they cant set all the countrys in the game but the baltic lands where all allies and the lower lands where also allies but NDH where Axis and Yu where Allied so its just a little bit confusing its just that .

POZDRAV IZ HRVATSKE ! :D