Nation Production

SpitfireMarkX

I think that now SC is great, except there are a few things I would LOVE to see in the game. A great thing would be minor country production. I think the best country for this would be Canada. Canada's production's could all go up to 10 and, and they could collect 60 MMP's per turn (P.S WHY DOES CANADA HAVE NO OIL AND USA, IRAQ, and ROMANIA ALL HAVE 2?) and Canada could make their own units, this may even be better for UK because Canada could make pretty quickly and the ally making 60 is probably better then 30 for yourself. It would be great if this could happen because HQ's for minor nations would be great (SPECIALY FOR FINLAND). It would be good if Finland could do this as well.

A side note would be Canada came in at 1939 with about an equal force to which SC has, but by 1945 Canada had the 3rd Largest Navy, 4th Armed Forces and Airforce in the world.

I agree Canada should be able to produce ...at least ground units.

However, I am troubled by the idea of having a Candian research pool. How many research pools can you allow for the Allies? for the Axis?

Suppose Canda shares on Brit tech ...can you use Canadian MPPs to buy Brit tech?

...Likewise, can you use Candian MPPs to buy expesnive Brit units (eg, Battleships or Cariers).

And once you start allowing Brits and Canadians to share MPPs and research, ...well you might as well have them use the same pool altogether.

Perhapps the solution is to allow Commonwealth units to be placed in Candian cities and under Canadian uniform. This units could survive a Brit surrender, but would have to be initially placed in Canada and transported or operated (at a the regular cost) to the European Front.

Yes that is right. I think research is a little out of tap in this great game, like when Germany discovers new anti-tank weapons they would not share it with Hungary, Romania, Finland, Italy. Same when Britain discovers somthing they wont share it with USA or Canada?

Anyway if their is a possibility to make a patch so you could make some countries independently running, IT would be so great to see.

side note would be Canada came in at 1939 with about an equal force to which SC has, but by 1945 Canada had the 3rd Largest Navy, 4th Armed Forces and Airforce in the world.
The first is more or less true, and admittedly, there weren't many nations left by 1945, but I'd like to see stats for the army and airforce...