Dukla Pass - Slovak Uprising -- Can DL at SD now!!!

I posted "Dukla Pass - Slovak Uprising" at the Scenario Depot earlier this week. There is some sort of problem with DL'ing it. I sent an email the the Admiral a few days ago. There has been about 150 attempts to DL it. Sorry... not under my control. In the meantime, you can pick it up from The Proving Grounds at:

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_details.html?command=search&db=scenarios.db&eqskudatarq=671

Oh -- date is actually Sept. 1944, not 1945.

Description: Based on historical events of an uprising that occured between August '44 and October. Partisans supported by Airborne troops attempt to seize a critical mountain pass which connects Slovakia to the plains of Poland. Starts as scattered series of fire fights in several cities and villages. Ultimately, Germans must re-secure the roads and villages in order to rush troops through the pass on their way to the close-by Eastern Front. Exit victory.

This scenario has been thoroughly playtested. I will update once SD problem is fixed.

[ April 28, 2005, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Bannon DC ]

• 2 months later...

Alright --

You can download this at the Scenario Depot. But --

You have to Right-Click on the download button and then select "Save Target As". Then you select the location. Easy.

Thanks to someone at TPG who gave me the clue -- apparently this happens sometimes at the SD. Well, it happens ALL the time to my scenario there. So, of 397, downloads, I wonder how many actually downloaded it. (At least 50 of those were me trying to get it to work! ahahahah)

Anyway -- please download this one. This is a good one. Different than most scenarios you encounter. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Bannon