Message to CodenameClone, Terif & Zapp

Rambo

I would have thought you'd have picked up on the quotes given by Condor. You do, after all, have a forum name derived from the film world and the quotes offered by Condor are excerpts of dialogue from Reservoir Dogs (Toby etc) and Full Metal Jacket (Idaho, steers etc).

If Condor is being racist then the admins should be notified but I think he is trying to rile you which he seems to have succeded in doing. This thread is great entertainment as reading it back it is possible to see how arguments spiral away from the initial disagreement and into all manner of wild accusations and claim and counter claim.

Rambo and Condor, please keep at it, this thread has really livened up the forum! :D

CC-Baxter --- You are right about my Movie background & Rock-Star appearance. Clone's quotes are well know, but those are too harsh. I just don't like his tone. Far as names are concerned, what's up with yours? You have alot of stock in Baxter Medical, & have this conversion "Milli-Liters" to "CC's" thing working.

Far as Hollywood is concerned, the flag is at half-mast. We lost a great one, America's finest, Gregory Peck. I'm very bummed. I'm watching The Omen as I type while playing SC against Liam. I official dedicate this game to Ambassdor Thorne & Atticus Finch.

Camp Rambo sends it prays & thoughts to the Peck family. "Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ" Galatians 1:3

story.peck.obit.jpg

1090.GIF

Rambo

I'm disappointed! I thought you have have known who CC Baxter is. For enlightenment watch The Apartment (directed by Billy Wilder in 1960). Jack Lemmon's best screen performance bar none.

Agree with you about Gregory Peck. He was the last of a generation of great movie stars. It's a cliche but they really "don't make 'em like that any more".

Being European I should take offence at your anti-"Euro" remarks but who the hell cares. ;)

Good luck in the ongoing feud w/Condor.