SC Playability

Twiddle

Shaka and I have played two very fun games with limited airpower. The games are not decided by who has the most airpower. Both sides vary their research development and new strategies can be incorporated that are typically not seen in the standard "blow em away with airpower" game.

We have limited air as follows.....

Germany 4 (I think 5 is fair)

UK 2 (plus max of 3 carriers)

France 2

Ussr 3 (siberian transfer is a bonus)

Usa 3

Italy 2 The Italian air is crucial to the axis

Try it, you may have fun....if not make some changes.

Twidle

House Rules are fine, but let's try and also get some improvements in the game itself regarding these things. Getting the AI -- some people like playing it -- to sit down and agree to House Rules can become a problem.

House rules can easily be implemented as Sc rules and incorporated into the game. This would change the game for the AI as well as head to head. The idea is to make the game fun, competitive and somewhat historical. I have been on the house rule side of a major game which utilized some of those house rules when published. Prior to publication all rules are house rules.

House rules can easily be implemented as Sc rules and incorporated into the game. This would change the game for the AI as well as head to head. The idea is to make the game fun, competitive and somewhat historical. I have been on the house rule side of a major game which utilized some of those house rules when published. Prior to publication all rules are house rules.