Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Problem with scenarios, what happened?

jon_j_rambo

Hi, question for anybody.

I was playing DragonHeart today, I was Axis, he was Allies. When it came to the point that the USA & Russia enter, DH (DragonHeart) mentioned that USA got only 1-chit for technology & Russia got only 2-chits.

The usual amount is 2-chit (USA) & 3-chit (Russia). I checked all my scenarios & obviously the original......and low & behold, they had 1-chit (USA) & 2-chit (Russia).

What happenend? I've never opened that menu selection in the editor. The version number in the bottom right corner shows patch #1.07. Is that right? Did I apply the patch wrong or something? Does the patch even overwrite the scenarios.

Another strange occurance. DH got only 430 MMPs on one of the Russian turns, yet I hadn't taken any cities far as he can remember. The only cities I took of Russia was Riga & Lennigrad, how could this happen.

Any ideas? DragonHeart, got any details on that Russia thing? It was late when we quit, you sure that 430 wasn't 480?

Strange, or is this my answer......I just reapplied (installed again) the 1.07 patch & it put the correct chits for the USA & Russia. I got this new computer a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I failed to install patch 1.07 before playing games with the MMP modified due to bid. But yet, the screen did say 1.07.