Best wishes for season guys

Les the Sarge 9-1

As I am sending out my card based mail today, I figured I might as well accomplish my online seasonal well wishing at same moment smile.gif

So I hope all who participate in some manner of holiday activity (I won't limit myself with labelling it) this time of year have an enjoyable time.

To me it is called Christmas. But in fact (for me at least smile.gif ) it is a time to visit family, expend silly unjustifiable sums giving each other gifts smile.gif and have several much larger than normal meals with all the options.

So however you spend it, or whatever it is called, or for whichever reason you observe the season, I wish you a good time doing so smile.gif

As I am sending out my card based mail today, I figured I might as well accomplish my online seasonal well wishing at same moment smile.gif

So I hope all who participate in some manner of holiday activity (I won't limit myself with labelling it) this time of year have an enjoyable time.

To me it is called Christmas. But in fact (for me at least smile.gif ) it is a time to visit family, expend silly unjustifiable sums giving each other gifts smile.gif and have several much larger than normal meals with all the options.

So however you spend it, or whatever it is called, or for whichever reason you observe the season, I wish you a good time doing so smile.gif