Ryder Cup AAR: Codename Condor Vs Comrade Trapp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

June 9, 1940

Axis declares war on Vichy France and Norway, Vichy France falls but Norway stands firm. The British II corps lands in Bergen to aid the Norwegians.

In the Western Med off the coast of "The Rock", 2 RN battleships and a carrier engage the Italian Battleship Vittorio Veneto reducing it to 1 and a sub reducing it to 5. The 2nd RAF based in Malta attacks an Italian battleship off the coast of Algiers.

[ August 17, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

June 9, 1940

Axis declares war on Vichy France and Norway, Vichy France falls but Norway stands firm. The British II corps lands in Bergen to aid the Norwegians.

In the Western Med off the coast of "The Rock", 2 RN battleships and a carrier engage the Italian Battleship Vittorio Veneto reducing it to 1 and a sub reducing it to 5. The 2nd RAF based in Malta attacks an Italian battleship off the coast of Algiers.

[ August 17, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

July, 7 1940

Norway continues to hold, German forces capture an undefended Norwegian mine.

In France, the Canadian 1st Army is destroyed and Brest is captured.

In the Med, Malta is pounded by the Italian Navy assisted by 3 Luftwaffe airfleets, Malta reinforced. In the Eastern Med, the Italian II corps (transport) is destroyed by the RN and Free French Air Force.

July, 7 1940

Norway continues to hold, German forces capture an undefended Norwegian mine.

In France, the Canadian 1st Army is destroyed and Brest is captured.

In the Med, Malta is pounded by the Italian Navy assisted by 3 Luftwaffe airfleets, Malta reinforced. In the Eastern Med, the Italian II corps (transport) is destroyed by the RN and Free French Air Force.

Norway has just fall, still July 1940 but....We have agree top start a new game. I dont like undone option on, no fun when u can search the sea for the fleet... and then press undone, i was willing to go on but we have both agree to start a new game. Some fair for me. If the captains have to say something do it quick.

Norway has just fall, still July 1940 but....We have agree top start a new game. I dont like undone option on, no fun when u can search the sea for the fleet... and then press undone, i was willing to go on but we have both agree to start a new game. Some fair for me. If the captains have to say something do it quick.