Ryder Cup AAR: Codename Condor Vs Comrade Trapp

I took his offer, i will be playing Axis, bid 200 (1:8). This is my first AAR ever, i hope i wont mess too much with city names and so on. Im still a bit rusty but going back to shape.

Time now to watch a movie and wait for the battle. The Eagle Has Landed was the choice, impressive to watch Michael Caine Ironcrossed leading the commando in England, maybe it can give some ideas, The Condor Has Landed sounds good to me :rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took his offer, i will be playing Axis, bid 200 (1:8). This is my first AAR ever, i hope i wont mess too much with city names and so on. Im still a bit rusty but going back to shape.

Time now to watch a movie and wait for the battle. The Eagle Has Landed was the choice, impressive to watch Michael Caine Ironcrossed leading the commando in England, maybe it can give some ideas, The Condor Has Landed sounds good to me :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support Jersey, we all know that the European infidels will not stand a chance against the far superior American forces.

"As I walk through the valley of death I fear no one, for I am the meanest mother ****er in the valley!" - General George S. Patton

"We won't just shoot the bastards, but rip out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." - General George S. Patton

Posted by Codename Condor: Time now to watch a movie and wait for the battle. The Eagle Has Landed was the choice, impressive to watch Michael Caine Ironcrossed leading the commando in England, maybe it can give some ideas, The Condor Has Landed sounds good to me

We all know what outcome of that operation was.......

Condor, when are you available to begin?

Comrade Trapp

[ August 17, 2003, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Thanks for the support Jersey, we all know that the European infidels will not stand a chance against the far superior American forces.

"As I walk through the valley of death I fear no one, for I am the meanest mother ****er in the valley!" - General George S. Patton

"We won't just shoot the bastards, but rip out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." - General George S. Patton

Posted by Codename Condor: Time now to watch a movie and wait for the battle. The Eagle Has Landed was the choice, impressive to watch Michael Caine Ironcrossed leading the commando in England, maybe it can give some ideas, The Condor Has Landed sounds good to me

We all know what outcome of that operation was.......

Condor, when are you available to begin?

Comrade Trapp

[ August 17, 2003, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

September 17, 1939

Germany invades Poland, the Polish Army resists with heavy losses, but no Polish units are destroyed. Germany declares war on Denmark, the German Navy bombards Copenhagen, the defending corps reduced to 8, German corps spotted in Southern Denmark.

[ August 17, 2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

September 17, 1939

Germany invades Poland, the Polish Army resists with heavy losses, but no Polish units are destroyed. Germany declares war on Denmark, the German Navy bombards Copenhagen, the defending corps reduced to 8, German corps spotted in Southern Denmark.

[ August 17, 2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

October 15, 1939

In Poland, the German Army destroys 1 army and 1 corps; German forces reach outskirts of Warsaw. A Polish corps avoids contact with German forces and reaches the outskirts of an undefended Prague. Denmark still holding, a German corps reaches the outskirts of Copenhagen.

Germany declares war on the Low Countries, captures Brussels in one turn. The RAF and French Air Force intercepts the Luftwaffe over Brussels, both sides take damage. The Canadian 1st Army arrives in France.

In the North Atlantic, a German U-boat surprises the French cruiser Dunkerque and reducing it to 6.

[ August 17, 2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]