Graphics mods

Logan Hartke

Just wondering what graphics forum members use for their copy of SC? What mods do people use, if any? I use the SC Military Flag Sprite Mod, Martinov's Hex, and Andreas' Medal Mod overlaid onto Strategic Command : Elite Edition interface mod. My units bitmaps are custom versions of Moder's Aid 'Flat' Tile Sprite. If anyone wants them, just tell me. My tanks are done (British cruiser tanks, French Char D/2B/Sherman/ARL-44 tanks, American Lee/Sherman/Pershing tanks, Soviet KV/IS series, German PzKpfw II/IV/VI/VIb/E-100 tanks, Italian tanks from the MII-39 through the German Tiger, and the axis minor countries are all changed, too). They look pretty accurate if I do say so myself. I also changed the rockets a bit and the German HQ (military flag). I plan to change the planes and ships later and I will inform the forum when I'm done if anyone wants them. Again, my tanks are basically done if anyone wants to get them from me and critique them.

Logan Hartke

[ December 20, 2002, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Logan Hartke ]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the picture is not visible, it is due to the forum on which I had to add it as an attachment having gone down. There's nothing that I can do about that. Just wait and it'll be visible eventually (whenever te form comes back online). If anyone wants me to e-mail, AIM, or MSN IM the .bmp version to them, just tell me.

Logan Hartke

Sure, I can. Do you want my medal one, too? I only use WinRAR, but I think that you can still open a .rar file with winzip. At least, I hope you can. As for where I posted it, I posted it on the Third Reich Forum as an attachment, then put it here. It only takes a second, and it doesn't cost me a dime or any server space.

Logan Hartke

I just wanted to say thank you, Logan! I really enjoy the new armor icons. I took the liberty of replacing your Maus with a Panther of my own design and swapping the 5th and 6th icon, so that your Köningstiger is the last one.

I always want to see svastikas in my strategy games, so I modified the German HQ icon accordingly and added the real flag to the War Map as well. The Finnish flag has also been replaced (more accurate geometry and darker blue color of the cross). If anyone is interested in this version, it's available from here.

unit_sprites_ger.jpg

[ December 21, 2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Tuomas Seijavuori ]

Did you work from my .jpeg that I posted? I could've sent you the .bmp that I made. It looks better. I still can send it if you want. Did you get my medals, too? I can send you the whole zip. Also, I just changed the minor allies and the US aircraft. I'll be working on the other aircraft during Christmas break if anyone wants them.

Logan Hartke

Again nice job.

Suit yourself. When I finish all of the .bmps, I'm sure Hueristic will put them on the site in the .bmp format along with the medals, so they'll be up soon anyway.
What gave u the idea i had anything to do with any site? Remeber i'm the guy who asked u where u posted them to link too smile.gif

Originally posted by Tuomas Seijavuori:

Nice work, Logan! I especially like the P-38. Were there any other changes to the USSR tanks except the extra fuel tanks? :confused: I think I'll grab the BMPs later, when you are done and combine them with my own adjustments.

Yeah, I did that and took off the cupola on the IS-3, lowering the AA HMG on the top of the turret in the process. I felt that its silhouette just looked too tall.

Logan Hartke