Lend Lease

amarok

You can always try Zappsweden's system of assigning American cities and resources to either the UK or USSR, this will give them the MPPs from those sources till the United States enters the war.

You can also do this with USSR cities and resources, though they'll only yield 3MPPs each instead of the 5MPPs from the U. S. sites.

A good combination might be assigning Soviet MPPs to the UK and US MPPs to the USSR; that way the UK will benefit till Russia enters and Russia will benefit till the U. S. A. enters.

In order to do this, go to the scenario editor and use the bottom map control to reasign neutral hexes.

Shaka has some excellent points on this subject but the threads may be old, yes very old by now.

He is the pro on this subject.

But as Edwin has already stated its already built into the USSR war production and that is why the USA has a lesser role in the game.

Curry

Shaka wrote an excellent thread when he first started posting a lot that analyzed the economic aspects of SC.

The thread linked below is a follow up on those ideas expanding into additional areas in which Shaka and a few others of us tugged away at these ideas with particular regard to neutrals and how they affected the overal war economies of the beligerants.

Even the fabled Hubert jumped in! ;)

It seems pretty relevant to this discussion so I've brought it back. If you know which thread Shaka's original economic ideas were written in it would be good to bump it up, as I'll do with this linked Thread. Shaka's economic discussion should be from January or February of last year.

It's so old it goes back to my "Thanks for the Good Word" days! :eek: :D

<Discussion of European Economics during WW II, includs neutrals.>

[ March 12, 2004, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]