Tournament Round 3

SpitfireMarkX

Brad Tennant,

gleagghhh. And now for some commentary...

Heuristic, the rollover and I, the wise (ass), played ourtournament game. It is concluded.

It became inevitable. It was sloth on my part.

Deviancy on his part. It was fair and heuristic sloshed me. It was close at one point, then he, well. That's confidential.

i'm not even conceding. My ass was kicked and painfully, made tender. It was close, maybe, but Hueristic, exploited and hastened the end.

We got to Russia. We got to nailbiters.

I don't concede. I never concede. Heuristic won. There is no room to humbly concede. He kicked me. (i learned)

For the finale I would seriously like an AAR.

(and I could have stopped him): must be a great game.

nuf said

Originally posted by BriantheWise:

Brad Tennant,

It became inevitable. It was sloth on my part.

Deviancy on his part.

I stymied his early expansion by a few technics Some known,Some hinted at and others still foggy.

Brad Tennant, It was fair and heuristic sloshed me. It was close at one point, then he, well. That's confidential.

I'm a sneaky bastard smile.gif

Brad Tennant, It was close, maybe, but Hueristic, exploited and hastened the end.

We got to Russia. We got to nailbiters.

YES In russia It was extremely Close and a great battle I only managed to save like 3 armies from the initial onlslaught. If it was not for the lack of minors he was able to acquire it may very well have gone the other way.

All in all a great game against a great Player I look forward to our rematch. After i catch my breath, IT WAS tenuous at times.