planes and bad weather

Has anyone else come across this?

I recently put together a CMBB scenario. Weather conditions were clear. In the Russian force as reinforcements I placed a dive bomber and a fighter plane. I then saved the scenario. Finding LOS was too open across the map, I opened the scenario again with the editor and changed the weather to rain and fog to restrict LOS. I then saved the scenario.

When I came to test it against the AI, the planes turned up and did damage! :eek:

Checking the Russian force again with the editor, the planes were not listed.

I then did a test. I made a tiny scenario and added 2 planes ( clear weather ). I then saved it, ran it and the planes came on ok. I then changed the weather to thick fog, saved it again and ran the scenario.... the planes turned up again...and did damage!

So it looks like you can have air support in a scenario when the weather conditions are bad smile.gif