Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

HQ Question Again

BK6583

I have only just very recently begun playing this game and have been naturally reading every post, FAQ, and guide on this forum that I could find. Despite that, some HQ functions still baffle me. It's been stressed over and over to check your units for attachment to HQ. It seems to be implied that attachment can be manually done - yet I've not been able to discover the procedure for this. Can units be attached to a HQ manually? Second, I'm still confused over using HQ as a supply chain. The patch narrative says that this function has been added to the game. Yet a post I read says the opposite. Where is the ground truth?

Im a noob too, but I can mabye help a bit.

You cannot manually attach units to HQ's as far as I know. I think this is a big flaw in the game, but mabye there is some logic behind it I dont know about. Basically the closest units to the HQ will become attached, and if you want to attach another unit, you have to move one of the attached units out of the HQ's range, and then put the new unit inside the HQ supply range.

I cannot help yo with the supply question too much because I do not totally understand it myself. But what I do know is that your HQ has to be relatively close to a city for it to get its full supply limit. If you take a HQ to attack Egypt or something, it will only have 4-5 supply becuase its not close to one of its own cities, however 4-5 supply is still way better then 0.

I also dont understand how to link up HQ's too well. I am not sure of how far their supply radius is.