Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Ok, for those of you that do not know, this is how you add pictures to your posts.

OK, this is a basic beginner's guide to putting pictures in you post. It is really quite simple.

First find a webpage with JUST A PICTURE, nothing else. I suggest using Google Image search. After selecting a picture, click 'see image alone' at the top of the screen copy the url on the page that ONLY HAS THE PICTURE.

next, go to your post, at a certain point in the post selct 'IMAGE' from the list of gray boxes below 'add new post' or 'add new topic'

in the pop up box that appears, paste the URL for the webpage that contains ONLY ONE PICTURE. into the box. Hit enter. Select 'preveiw post' and check to make sure youve done this correctly.

Hope this helps,

mannerheim.jpg

CvM

Thanks Carl. I just printed that up. I'm going to give it a go for chapter 5. I'm 29.....but I'm really old school. I make my living playing rock and roll....So that might explain why my computer skills are sub-par. I'm too busy rocking all the time! However, you can teach this old dog new tricks!!!