Really change the course of History??

Reichsfuhrersa

Hey I havnt got the game yet, but I have a couple questions, I have always got games that say " you can rewrite the course or change the outcome of WW2 " but when you play them the end is boring after plying long hours, is this game worth spending time on? and is there something good at the end of the game or something about changing the course of history?? just questions no need to get mad. thank you

Yes, Reichsfuhrersa, when you win the whole war a screen pops up showing a lovely picture of a naked Eva Braun. :cool:

For the rest of us, well, we have to make do with the enjoyment we get from playing the game. Something to do with enjoying the journey, regardless of whether you reach the end.

Originally posted by Reichsfuhrersa:

Hey I havnt got the game yet, but I have a couple questions, I have always got games that say " you can rewrite the course or change the outcome of WW2 " but when you play them the end is boring after plying long hours, is this game worth spending time on? and is there something good at the end of the game or something about changing the course of history?? just questions no need to get mad. thank you

Sure can-esp. since we have a scenario editor-as

limited as it is, you can actually do quite a bit

with it-for ex. give the Germans more ships a la

"Plan Z." Even the 'regular' scenarios are

flexible enough-scroll down to page 4 or so to

check out the "London's Burning: a SC AAR (pics

included) for an attempt at Sealion." ;)

John DiFool