Definitions

Shaka of Carthage

Definitions from a 1998 archived list.

=================================================

Wargamer: one who can be trusted and reliable in a gaming adventure; view the game in terms of social responsibility in addition to a

significant investment of time and energy of all those concerned. Outcome of the game may be a win or a loss but will not defines their self-worth. Greater priorities in life may supersede the game.

Computer Gamer: Used to playing on a computer. Manipulation of any loopholes in the computer program, taking advantage of the computer format (reloads etc), or alteration of the code to give an advantage of the opponent is a credit to your computer savvy and is a just reward. What the opponent does not know will not hurt them; besides they are likely doing the same thing.

LOL that is so true. Ever here this exchange

Ted- it's not clear in section 33.04a if you can do that or not

Ned- Did you check the 4th edition FAQ

Ted- No but I think I may have something on page 3 of the eratta let me check

Those really were the days. Another fun thing was checking LOS in ASL with a string, but only after you called the shot! But hey that was all part of the fun plus rule contraversies always afforded that much needed stretch of the legs, bathroom break or what have you. God sometimes we would sit down in the early afternoon break for dinner and before you knew it,it was 2 in the morning. Now I need a nap just to stay up this late. Ah to be young again