What do you mean Rambo calls it quits?

Comrade Trapp

Can't I leave you guys alone for 5 mins without someone pissing someone else off?!?!?!?!

First I see Kuni's thread "z-league threatened, Rambo wont play if someone is gay", I read it and come to the conclusion that that its just Rambo being Rambo. Like Jersey mentioned, how would anyone know if someone on this fourm is gay. Its no secret that Rambo is very opposed to gays, I figured he was just running his mouth off like he always does every once in a while.

Then I see Curry post that Rambo has withdrawn from Z-League, I didn't believe it so I check for myself, and it turns out to be true.

It wasn't even a week ago that he said he was just taking some time off from SC and he would return 8/16. What the hell happend?!?!?!

And if it is true, who will lead Team USA??????

"Tell me it ain't so Rambo................" :(

Comrade Trapp

[ August 08, 2003, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Maybe Rambo can "feel" who is gay...or maybe he can see on your grammar if you misspel certain words due to your fingers slip when you have to adjust your body to reach certain letters on the keyboard. That would indicate having a tight or used-up asshole.

He is Sherlock Holmes I'll tell ya

WHO THE HELL IS TEAM USA?!?!?! ... The way you guys are talking about it makes it seem like rambo is the oly guy in teamUSA. Sand Castle and a little know player known as Some_God are also in teamUSA. If rambo is serious, then I vote Sand Castle as capt. of teamUSA. GG (good game) SG out.

I think this entire thing is a conspiracy put in motion by the Euros to cause a state of confusion and chaos within Team USA.

You Euros felt threatened because you knew Rambo would make a major comeback, knocking Terif from the top, retaking his rightful place at the Number 1 spot on Z-League. You just couldn't handle the fact that Team USA was gonna win the "USA vs Europe Tournament" so you had to win by other means!

Comrade Trapp

[ August 08, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

But wait a minute Comrade -- Hold on, isn't that the sort of thing one commie calls another, like "Hey Comrade don't talk like a decadent capitalist!" or whatever they say when they're alone?

Jeez, guess you never know, where's Tail Gunner Joe McCarthy when we really need him?

mao_book.jpg

[ August 08, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Posted by Some_God: WHO THE HELL IS TEAM USA?!?!?! ... The way you guys are talking about it makes it seem like rambo is the oly guy in teamUSA. Sand Castle and a little know player known as Some_God are also in teamUSA. If rambo is serious, then I vote Sand Castle as capt. of teamUSA. GG (good game) SG out.

No one is saying he was the only one in Team USA, but he was the undisputed leader.

Posted by Some_God: If rambo is serious, then I vote Sand Castle as capt. of teamUSA.
Not a bad choice, but lets se what happens first, this may very well be a conspericy put in motion by the Euros.

Comrade Trapp

Hell no I'm not happy, I go all over the Internet to find a picture of that swell book and you go off changing that thread! Now if I change mine it means I've got nothing to say and . . ..

Hmmmmmmm -- and to be honest, I've said it over 2600 times! :eek:

[ August 08, 2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Posted by Kuni:

You capitalist swines! Europe will prevail, Rambo or not. The capitalist-mcDonalds invanders of the west will be crushed on the wall of Europe!!!

Even if they are a bunch of queers or not

SO ITS TRUE!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!

Posted by JerseyJohn:

Hell no I'm not happy, I go all over the Internet to find a picture of that swell book and you go off changing that thread! Now if I change mine it means I've not nothing to say and . . ..

Hmmmmmmm -- and to be honest, I've said it over 2600 times!

How do we know you got that off the internet, that book could be sitting on your night stand and you took the picture with your ditgial camera.

Can never tell with you "wing-wipers" . tongue.gif

Comrade Trapp

[ August 08, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Ah, my secret is revealed.

To be honest it's the inspiring biographical sketches I really love,

-- Like when the Chariman was a little boy and chopped down a cherry tree and his father asked him about it and he said, "A true Comrade never lies, except to capitalists, of which, Honorable Father, you must be numbered as the People's Revolution hasn't yet begun. It was HIM who did it!"

-- Or the way he used to split rails to work his way through Law School and lived in a log cabin.

-- Or the way he threw a gold coin across the Yangktze River rather than be corrupted by it's capitalist decadence.

-- Or the way he parted the Yellow River with his walking stick during the Long March and turned a few fish into a feast for 400,000! (by giving them each a very, very small piece).

-- Or the way he -- ah, but why go on, just learn how to read chinese and you can keep a copy by your own bedside! I don't trust any of the decadent English translations.

[ August 08, 2003, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

No, he was telling the truth, provided your personal belongings fit in a duffel bag.

I had a problem with that whenever I was transferred, always selling sterios and other sundried items and sending the rest home in boxes. I'd have been better off living a tent -- uh -- I mean, with less closet space!

[ August 08, 2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Is it just me ´that dont understand Moons subjective view on locking up threads now? I love the guy but I mean a discussion about the future of SC when Rambo is gone is padlocked while this discussion about Mao Zhedong can bloom freely.

Locking this up

Im not insane smile.gif

Im not insane :(

Im not insane tongue.gif

Im not insane :eek:

Im not insane :D

Im not insane :mad:

whats insane :confused:

[ August 09, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

It doesn't take Moon only to lock up threads so let me lay down the law.

Kuniworth, your on thin ice, we banned you once we will do it again if you continue to push.

Discussions about Rambo.

Since his decission to stop playing someone or somewhere due to another persons sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with SC as such, those discussions are not permitted here. We are here to chat about SC, the game, and not to discuss a problem someone has with another based on something unrelated to the game.

Keep discussions here on the game and everything will be fine. No one person is so important to this games community that their departure will have any real effect one way or the other.

While here, you guys play by our rules, if you don't like it, tough, go somewhere else.

That is the law.

Madmatt

[ August 09, 2003, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]