End of Demo Extension???

Hundminen

I have purchased the game, but am getting frustrated every time the demo ends mid-41. I am in Canada, so I won't get my copy for another 4-6 weeks.

Is there any plans to add another 6-12 months to the demo time limit?

Just curious.

Hundminen

4 to 6 weeks!!!!!

Sheeesh ok here is me buying a cd from Matrix.

I message my gal pal in Texas, Margaret can you order Lost Victories for me? I do this cause A I don't have a credit card, and B I ain't paying bull**** bonus postage mailing duty extra costs to get a US product into Canada period.

From the momment I send her the message online to the moment it ends up in my mailbox, is lucky to be a full 2 week waiting period (including the need to re route through her Texas address).

This process costs me 2 bucks from her remailing plus 1 buck to reimburse her through a postal money order (only intelligent way of sending money I know of).

In my case it saved me 21 bucks entering into Canada in the case of the Lost Victories Mega Campaign cd.

So my question is, how would it take 4 to 6 weeks?

Not that I care, but I can see that driving the impatient crowd insane.

Oh on a side note, I did not mind having my thread locked....thought I would say that just to confuse you....seeing as there are so many that get so irrate over that happening to them smile.gif

I needed to say a few things in support of the company, but I knew it would probably lead to something, just as well it was locked.

I must remember you that this is a demo, damnit is not the full game!

It´s easy to understand, you have seen all the options and fuctions of the game for X game time play. It´s more than I would give you if it was my game.

Sometimes folks are too much impatient. Be patient please and wait for the damnit full game ;)

[ July 27, 2002, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: KNac ]