Does Anybody ever play SC?

waltero

Why is it I see you all in this Room but never in the opponent finder?

Is there anouther place to find opponents?

I have been in the room for months and play only two opponents (ip) ever. looks like people no like ip play?

Also why does the free french get any fleets, if thay all were destroyed in the fall of frnce?

when I play the Allies I always sacrifice the french fleet all if possible. Becouse no matter,thay get new fleets as the free french.

and why do subs have no real advantage when fleet runs into them on surprize enemy contact?

My German subs lose at least as much as enemy fleet on surpize contact!

Hi Waltero,

I would love to challenge you. There used to be an opponent finder dealie here, but no longer.

And I too, am puzzled, why the Free French get two more navies after I make sure (generally), that the first four are used up. I don't know if it's a flaw, as six fleets wouldn't necessarily be totally over strengthed. But still, it seems a been, what's a good word here, inexplicable, I guess.

I didn't even realize that there was an opponent finder here - I found out about SC at another forum and my first PBEM games (still going on), are against the gentleman who introduced me to the game.

As for why the Free French get two new ships - could it be that they receive some old, de-commissioned ships from the Royal Navy?

Originally posted by BriantheWise:

Hi Waltero,

I would love to challenge you. There used to be an opponent finder dealie here, but no longer.

No no, it's still here, look in the English Opponent Finder forum. They consolidated all of the forums that were game specific and made one big forum for people to challenge each other. Hell, I managed to get three people willing to play SC via e-mail within two days of each other.