Sweet

Hueristic

I pop in after awhile and Bam 2 things i was longing for a few months ago! STICKY threads and a new patch. smile.gif

But ummm i thought the qoute was something like "THERE will never be sticky threads and be swatted like a fly if u allude to the need of one again"

;) Well anyway it's great to see even if we get chastized we're still listened too. Maybe i'll come back for awhile now knowing my Droplets of wisdom won't fall off into oblivion anymore. :D

WHERE have you been?

Your guardian (Jersey John), has been looking all over for you. You were last seen on the General Forum and then *poof* gone.

Anyway, I want to be the first to welcome you back so:

WELCOME BACK HUERISTIC!!!

Now, hang around for awhile this time, okay?

Mr H --

And Furthermore, -- in the interest of "Freedom From Religion" -- I proclaim myself the second!

Never thought you made much sense till you left and I found myself quoting you all the time. It was horrible. Glad you're back with the Good Woid!

Unfortunately you missed all the action. All gone, nothing but memories. Missed your LOLs! Without Hueristic my best stuff just drifts away. tongue.gif

[ June 04, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Anyway, I want to be the first to welcome you back so:

WELCOME BACK HUERISTIC!!!

Now, hang around for awhile this time, okay?

smile.gif thx man Back actually got better for awhile so i started getting my life back in order but whamm did something stupid and i'm laid up again. Seems like u can never catch up once u get behind. I'll have to brush up some old skills and learn the new patch now. haven't played since like Feb.

Dropped in the Gen and almost got into a few o the "debates" But i ain't got the energy or the mindset for it yet. LOL Can't think 2 words straight with a Soddering Iron sticking in ur back Lol. First priority is too GET the meds balanced! Mohahaha. And check out this Rambo rome thing. Sounds like it should leave alot map unprotected ;)