Message for the Admiral

Hans

Originally posted by Hans:

Hey Admiral

a small challenge at the depot

Email continue to not like your addy. One little problem the CMAK operation; Small Operations Storming Ashi-Shima is corrupted. I tried to load up a new copy but still get an error message. Could you check please?

Thanks

I'll try to look into both issues today between East Indian training sessions.

HI all, Keith in case you wonder by here again I sent you an email about a 9 or 10 days ago in regards to my battle DEY-The King Has Arrived, I tried to update this scenario, now the download for the battle is broken. I renamed the battle to DEY-The King Has Arrived_V3. If you get a chance could you fix the download link for me. I've already had one direct request made because of the broken link.

I hope your employment situation is looking positive.

Originally posted by DEY:

HI all, Keith in case you wonder by here again I sent you an email about a 9 or 10 days ago in regards to my battle DEY-The King Has Arrived, I tried to update this scenario, now the download for the battle is broken. I renamed the battle to DEY-The King Has Arrived_V3. If you get a chance could you fix the download link for me. I've already had one direct request made because of the broken link.

I hope your employment situation is looking positive.

Fixed. There is a small bug with the upload routine that I need to address soon.

RE: Employment - Not real good at the moment, and getting more surreal around here as time progresses, but thanks for the encouragement.