A heap of Allied desert goodies by AussieJeff.

Just recieved a big, fat batch of Allied vehicles (trucks, HT's, jeeps, AC's and more)

and Allied field guns from AussieJeff.

And here is a sample. Those familiar with the earlier jeep variant will notice the hues have been tweaked to remove the previous bronzey-orange appearance. Very nice! These will be up on the site soon. Great work, Jeff!

View?u=1567327&a=11906199&p=47899230&Sequence=0&res=high

[ 05-05-2001: Message edited by: Clubfoot ]

Hi Dorosh,

Thanks for pointing out the "Star" inconsistency. I never knew that...

If you like I can easily remove it and post the re-modded truck on to Clubfoot for approval. Let me know in this post.

You mightn't feel so "Groggy" then...... :cool:

Cheers,

AussieJeff

Hey those are nice. I like the star myself but that's me. I just like decals I suppose. Some people are that way, can't explain it. Learned to live with it. Back to the pictures - Cool looking! smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Hi Dorosh,

Thanks for pointing out the "Star" inconsistency. I never knew that...

If you like I can easily remove it and post the re-modded truck on to Clubfoot for approval. Let me know in this post.

You mightn't feel so "Groggy" then...... :cool:

Cheers,

AussieJeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just being tongue in cheek. The star is, if I'm recalling correctly, incorrect - but that doesn't detract from the beauty of your work, or skill with which it was done. What you do with it is entirely up to you; I just throw it out because there are some people out there who pay attention to these sorts of things.

Heh heh ......

Thanks Michael, no problemo!

BTW, just a quick tip here for those of you interested in using my DFDR camo mods........

They will definitely blend in best with the "Tunisian Terrain" tilesets, as that is the background I designed them for. You can see that there is a big contrast with the lighter colored terrain in the units photo by Clubfoot......however, load up the Tunisian Terrain tilesets available at the www.DFDR.net site and they will almost disappear into the background!!!

The background terrain color really has the biggest impact on how good any of these camo mods work !!

Cheers,

AussieJeff ;)