Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Two Questions

For the tank least likely to bog, it all depends on the ground pressure, which is listed in the unit info. The lower the ground pressure, the less the chance of bogging. Sherman M4A3 76 E8s (easy eights) are good, as are panthers, hellcats, and cromwells.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

I think the Marder III is the tank/TD least likely to get stuck in the mud with a ground pressure of only 9.8, unless you count flame throwing tanks like the Badger with a 9.0 ground pressure.

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Horrido:

I was thinking Panther but did not know that the Marder III had a low rating as well. Does CM model this?

Thanks,

Horrido<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely! If you run a vehicle off road that has a high ground pressure rating in less than dry conditions expect it to bog and or immobilize very quickly. If you are going to be playing a game in wet conditions it is something you have to consider.

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933