Gor Blimey! It's Super Action Pack 4--Commonwealth uniform set

Andrew I got everything sorted out and am now the proud owner or user of your extremely neat US uniforms. Kick Ass! Thanks so very much for all your work and time. I can hardly wait until some one posts the patches for said US uniforms. Also I will be downloading the rest of the Allied uniforms as soon as they're ready. Just cannot thank you enough. ;)smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Andrew I got everything sorted out and am now the proud owner or user of your extremely neat US uniforms. Kick Ass! Thanks so very much for all your work and time. I can hardly wait until some one posts the patches for said US uniforms. Also I will be downloading the rest of the Allied uniforms as soon as they're ready. Just cannot thank you enough. ;)smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have the German Uniforms?

If not, then just hold off as I have CMMOS versions of all of the latest and greatest German uniforms including all of Andrew's and Scipio's.

Maximus. No I was just going to get them when I read your post. So I will hold up until we hear from you. I do have a question however. Why wait? I mean what does the CMMO have to do with uniforms? I think I'm missing something - again? I thought the CMMO would only pertain to vehicles? No? :confused:

Maximus. No I was just going to get them when I read your post. So I will hold up until we hear from you. I do have a question however. Why wait? I mean what does the CMMO have to do with uniforms? I think I'm missing something - again? I thought the CMMO would only pertain to vehicles? No? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No CMMOS can change all the BMPs in the game. You can change any bmp if you make a Ruleset for it.

SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS Peiper:

Has Tom posted the Uniforms yet. I see them at his site but I can't D/L it :mad: and before you say it, yes Maximus I know you are making a Ruleset for them But I made my own ruleset for the Germans and Allies, :D

SS Peiper<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, but use a different number other than 200.

I do have a question however. Why wait? I mean what does the CMMO have to do with uniforms? I think I'm missing something - again? I thought the CMMO would only pertain to vehicles? No? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CMMOS will and can change out any BMP in the game if you write rulesets for them and add suffixes to the neccesary files.

For example I have added a _Heer_Splinter suffix to Scipio's Splinter uniform. I then wrote the rule to load any file from the German Uniform.txt file with the suffix _Heer_Splinter.

Gentlemen ,

OK, the new stuff is up on the GERMAN " Faces & Uniforms " mod pages and will be ready to download on the ENGLISH pages in ...let´s say 30 minutes. WHy the long wait ??? My provider seems to have some problems since yesterday... In can upload new stuff with 1 - 5 kbs at the moment :mad: , but the downloads should work properly.

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

The Commonwealth Set? I don't think so.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom:

Gentlemen ,

OK, the new stuff is up on the GERMAN " Faces & Uniforms " mod pages and will be ready to download on the ENGLISH pages in ...let´s say 30 minutes. WHy the long wait ??? My provider seems to have some problems since yesterday... In can upload new stuff with 1 - 5 kbs at the moment :mad: , but the downloads should work properly.

Cheers

Tom

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom I still can't D/L the set I get a "Error 404 - File not found" :mad:

SS Peiper

Peiper ,

thanks for the hint ( wrong URL ...fixed now ). BTW: the new set is now also available from the international pages.

Good night to all of you ( 1.00 am here in Germany = time to sleep )

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS Peiper:

Tom I still can't D/L the set I get a "Error 404 - File not found" :mad:

SS Peiper<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, thanks Tom from me too. It is very much appreciated. Have a good sleep. Also my personal thanks to all that has contributed to making, reviewing, testing and getting this program (CMMO) up and running. All you guys are great thank you. Now what the hell's a ruleset? This sounds like something I'll not be able to do and probably a lot like me ( computer challenged ). Can anyone in 15 words of less explain what and how it's done? Or are you guys doing this like you've done the vehicles? Yeah , confused and dumbfounded! I wish you guys wouldn't use words like that. :D