Uniforms bitmap list?

Does anyone hav a list or know where a list is posted that tells which bmps make up which uniform? For example, bmps xxxx -xxxx = the us airborne uniform (non-winter). Also, is there a difference between the US infantry uniform from '44 to '45 (non-winter). I've just grabbed DD's uniform mods, but only want to use selective bmps (US Airborne, Volksturm, Gerbirgsjager, maybe US infantry-non winter). Any help would be appreciated.

Don't know if this gives the bmps for each uniform, but it's an excellent list for mod makers to have anyway.

http://www.combat-missions.net/workshop/bmplist.htm

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

The "Winter" ones of ANYTHING, well most anything, is just the original number with a 1 in front of it. Ex. US Helmet is 5000.bmp, Winter US Helmet is 15000.bmp.

Gerbirgsjager is 5015-5019 and 5061.

There is a difference between US '44 and US '45. Why else would they make two different versions? The '44 uni is got a tan tunic, and brown pants. The '44 uni is totally olive drab. I believe the '45 Army unis are 5041-5044. The '44 Army is 5001-5004. And of course the helmet is 5000.

As for the Airborne one, I'm not quite sure (without looking), but the Airborne flag sleeve is like 5062 and 5063.

But really, just go through the 5000 thru 5069 files and you can probably tell what is what.