Looking for Well-matched PBEM duo willing to test new scenario

Ok, I've had this scenario playtested twice by PBEM friends, and enough has surfaced to lead me to suspect that my pre-knowledge of the scenario has given me an unfair victory.

I'm looking for a well-matched PBEM duo who will test this out without knowing anything beforehand other than the briefing and then let me know briefly how it all came out.

Bridge Over Troubled Wadi

(third in the Wadi Yawant series)

From the Briefing:

April 1942. After Rommel's January offensive, the British front line has crystallized around the Gazala Line. The Axis forces are still laagered where they finished the campaign, spread out over hundreds of miles to the west.

Rommel has begun planning a new attack to be started sometime in May, and has ordered that certain forward defensive points be captured in preparation for the advance.

One of these locations is the far northwestern end of Wadi Yawant, which is crossed by the Coast Road just to the west of Gazala. The Wadi is very narrow here, and there are two bridges - one for the Coast Road itself, one for the much-abused narrow gauge railroad originally laid by the Italians. A small town and some old railroad sheds dot the steep lip of the Wadi at the crossing points.