Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

combat mission hq

Maybe you bookmarked the wrong link. It's http://combathq.thegamers.net/ . Although that somehow seems to be the link for all the pages on CMHQ.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Although that somehow seems to be the link for all the pages on CMHQ.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yessss...Sneaky how I did that isn't it? Hehehee...

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Although that somehow seems to be the link for all the pages on CMHQ.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it may say that in the address line, but it's not.

------------------

No bastard has ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Well Windstarz, if it makes you feel better, the same thing happened to me. I happen to be on AOHELL so I thought it somehow screwed my favs page at first. After several frustrating trips to that goofy Yahoo Webring site, I finally just remarked the damn page. So, in the last two days, that Matt did something to his page differently. I've talked to some other folks over on the RD site that said they had the same problem as well. Remarking it does the trick though.

Oh, that bald guy is a crafty one. I hope the CM Borg implants a bomb in his brain tonight. smile.gif

And thanks for my new sig Matt.

GI Tom

------------------

Think before you POST, TEST before you cry BUG and take a "Time-Out" break before you counter-flame the guy that just called you a Plutonian ButtMonkey---Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I hate to admit it. but I was rather hoping SOMEONE would use it as a sig.

There was a time when my words graced many a Sig...Ohhh how the mighty have fallen... or at least become tamed by Steve and Charles...

Madmatt

Baddest of the Bald!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Yeah I figured it had to be aol. It was happening on 2 different computers so it threw me for awhile. I remarked it. I was worried that I wouldnt be able to get to the chat room last night. I had to be able to find someone to teach me a cm lesson online. And boy did I succeed. I think I got walloped 83-17. It is still great fun. Trying to overcome one's bad play. Got some of my tanks unneccessarliy killed early on and walked my FO and my only Hq unit into an ambush. Needless to say I didnt succeed as a zook got my last tank as an infantry unit sent to neutralize the zook was held up a few precious seconds too long.

CM is almost too much fun. I guess CM2 will do me in.