Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Force compostition

Hi guys. I have a few questions. I just recieved this game and have played a few battles against the AI. I havent done bad getting 3 major victories and a minor victory in Quick Battles playing as the Axis but im having problems with force composition. The tanks i think ive got figured out. I know what most of them are and their characteristics but im having problems with the Axis support vehicles and vehicles. What are some good support vehicles to compliment the tanks? I had picked 3 pumas and a Sb Kfz 7/2 flak and they seemed to work out well together. The flak was better at killing infantry than i thought but this was kinda a fluke setup. Can you guys suggest some good combanations of vehicles and tanks for me to try out and tweak? Thanks guys! :D

I don't play the German's but when they have Pumas around it works real well. That Puma is a tough little vehicle and it has a gun that will take out anything I use. Well, the Pershing would be hard to take out but the Sherman's with the exception of the Super Sherman's or whatever they are called. Damn, the old mind goes on you sometimes. Jumbo Sherman, that's it. Anyway, dollar of dollar I can't think of a better buy, so you are picking OK sounds to me but others will have better ideas or suggestions.

The problem with the 7/2 is that tank or other 'gun' shells do not seem to effect it very much. Infantry can destroy it fine, but asherman has some trouble.

IIRC, this has something to do with how soft targets (like jeeps and trucks) are modeled.