This is why nntp is so nice

Actually he is digging his own grave. Each SPAM gets his temporary IP address registered. Enough of them will enable BTS to go after him through his ISP -- getting his butt fined by the ISP and sued. No problem at all as soon as BTS wakes up tomorrow, and sonny boys parents will be grounding him until he is 18.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

No problem at all as soon as BTS wakes up tomorrow, and sonny boys parents will be grounding him until he is 18.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The nice thing about Kwazy Dog being on the other side of the planet is that banning the little bastard is a nice after dinner aperitif!

Guest KwazyDog

If I wasnt out doing some shopping I would have gotten it sooner guys, sorry for the delay. Its amazing how little a life some people more really have wanting to do this sort of stuff at 4 in the morning.

Please email me ASAP is there are any more probs guys, and thanks to those who did smile.gif I wont be deleting the the posts guys as that is just the evidence we need to cause this guy some problems, so feel free to bump up any posts of interest...

Dan