Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMHQ down? Slightly ON topic - do not read

Well I wake up early and crawl out of bed with the thought of playing a quick game of CM via TCP. Open browser and click the shortcut.......nothing.

I demand that this is fixed immediately or I shall drink my breakfast out of a brown paper bag under the overpass again.

....and hurry....she is stirring......

HI smile.gif PENG

vs

Now you know full well if you don't want them to read it, you have to say "Please Read", then they'll naturally ignore it.

I'm afraid your done for laddy. Just be glad the MiL300 Natterwerfer isn't ringing the phone to awaken her early for a surprise morning raid. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

I wanted my own thread that said do not read because 1 is just not enough for this board. She stirred again and I went with plan B.

I told her when she was more awake that there was a program on the History Channel that she should see. That should have her feigning sleep for at least another hour.

BTW...wanna TCP Bruno?

[This message has been edited by von shrad (edited 02-10-2001).]

Don't really use the tcp, but I might be up for a PBEM. Got four going at the moment, but three of them are currently slow. Write me if interested, we can discuss. (I think I hear Matt stomping down the hall to chase us out to the opponent wanted sites). smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)