Fionn Kelly

Apparently anything I post gets promptly locked up I want to apologize to you before I get banned.

I'm sorry that I offended you, you probably haven't even read the post yet but I would like to apologize beforehand. I would like to speak to you but I will leave the decision up to you whether or not you want to e-mail me.

My e-mail is daereon100@hotmail.com

Hey Tank Man,

If he does e-mail you, pass on my thanks to him for bailing on our Bde(Attrition vs Manouevre) Campaign Game without even giving the courtesy of a good excuse.

He may be some kind of wargame god but that smacks of bad sportsmanship where I come from. Nuff said.

Guest Babra

I find it incredible that there is so much argument about a guy who hasn't been seen in these parts for over six months at least.

Please take your problems with him to wherever it is he hangs out these days.

Actually he has a new Email address and is busy with a real life which keeps him away from reading threads here. I will ask his permission to send you his new Email Capt as I am sure he would not have left the game midway on purpose.

Say what you want a about Fionn, and trust me, I have cursed his name more than most, but he is NOT a bad sportsman player.

Ok, enough of this now, time to get back to discussing Combat Mission.

Madmatt