Out of the Hospital Less than 24 hrs After Surgery!

Guest barrold713

Guest barrold713

Howdy All!

Well the surgery went well. Although I am still in huge pain, I am home and moving around. The compressed nerve that was causing me to walk as if I had cerebal palsy has been fixed so after I heal, I should be able to function normally.

I had thought that I would be laid up more, but I was up and walking about 2 hours after post-op. The worst thing is trying to find a comfortable place to sit. smile.gif

This board, posters, mod'ers, and BTS rule. Nothing better to take my mind off how much my freakin' back hurts!

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Presumably he was shipped home from the hospital in pieces and then bolted together in front of his computer.

------------------

All true Americans love to kill deer, wade into them, spill their guts, shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a gob of goo, that moments before was your best head of garden lettuce, well, you'll know what to do. – Bruno Weiss

Barrold713 wrote:

This board, posters, mod'ers, and BTS rule. Nothing better to take my mind off how much my freakin' back hurts!

Hehe, well if these here Chronicles of Chestnut Lodge don't take your mind off of reality, I don't have a clue what would. biggrin.gif

Welcome back. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Guest barrold713

Thanks the positive waves. I am giving them some the credit for getting me home quickly.

I get a couple trips on the stairs per day so I can check up on the lastest issues and mods. I think I'll be able to play some small scenarios to satisfy my addiction.

My wife has been great taking care of me and is making corned beef tonight. She even bought Harps and Guiness to make 'Black and Tans'.

Still thinking about the lap.

BTW...is MadMatt feeling better.

BDH

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin