Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Labels Editor

Gentlemen,

I generally prefer to play with labels on during most battles, particularly the larger ones. Its easier to determine whats happening with my troops as i can tell what units are taking fire etc.., by the fact that they are becoming shaken or broken. A quick scan during playback supplies me with a lot of information, very useful particularly during TCP/IP when time is at a premium. However, once the bodies start piling up, the 'eliminated' label starts becoming a real distraction, obscuring action. It would be nice to allow label editing so that we could have this feature in use, yet decide which information we'd like presented, i.e. everything but 'eliminated'. I'm not sure if this would be a difficult option to add, or even if anyone else would like to see it. Any thoughts?

Yours,

------------------

'A mans greatest pleasure is to crush his enemies, sweep them before him, to take from them that which they possess, to see their women and children in tears'

Thanks for the reply Matt, hope it makes it,would be a nice little feature.

Yours,

------------------

'A mans greatest pleasure is to crush his enemies, sweep them before him, to take from them that which they possess, to see their women and children in tears'