Combat Mission Versus The World

Hello group,

CM is the only war strategy game I own. In fact, the only other war strategy game I played was "Squad Leader" out of the box many years ago. You remember those days, with the cardboard counters and dice smile.gif

So what is the second best computer software war strategy game out there ??

How much better is CM compared to the others and why ??

I have seen several in the store.

Thx,

GB

Just wanted to get an answer in before the thread is locked. Shift this over to the General Discussion Forum GB, don`t you understand the protocols on this forum? You certainly enjoy posting the protocols for your newsgroup often enough. Go figure? ...as our American brethren would say.

Originally posted by Wesreidau:

Just wanted to get an answer in before the thread is locked. Shift this over to the General Discussion Forum GB, don`t you understand the protocols on this forum? You certainly enjoy posting the protocols for your newsgroup often enough. Go figure? ...as our American brethren would say.

Hail to censorship or what? A CM-related question was asked. If you have nothing but a 'shut your mouth', then you will get nothing else back.

To answer the question : I don't know a game that is worth to be compared with CM! smile.gif

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club

Originally posted by Wesreidau:

The question is on topic and there is no reason to censure the thread.

Thx,

Gunny Bunny

Why don`t you try another wargame and then ask if it would be a good idea to burn copies to hand out as promotional material? Why not make jokes about MadMatt dying of Aids? Ah, sorry, you only post that sort of stuff on "your" newsgroup, I fogot about that...tsk tsk

Originally posted by Gunny Bunny:

Weenie Alert !!

Weenie alert indeed.

Care to bring up that thread you started on

your "very own" Usenet group? The one where

you stated one of the BTS employees has aids

and is dying?

You're a real tosser GB.

Guest Rommel22

I think operional Art of war "century of warfare" is another good Wargame!

------------------

Rommel22s Kampfgruppe site:

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone