Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Scenario will not allow 1 Player... Argh!!!

Hello all,

I've been developing a few scenarios lately... the first one went fine and is currently being playtested single player from both sides, but to my horror I can't play test my second one from the Axis side without using hotseat... the Single player option doesn't even appear... Am I missing something here? The scenario is on a medium map, allied attacker- with about 6500 unit points to about 5000 unit points for axis player (most of which is static defense. I do have assualt boats on the Allied side and know the TacAI can't use them, but I don't know if that matters...

Thanks for your help,

Jaldaen

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaldaen:

I do have assualt boats on the Allied side and know the TacAI can't use them, but I don't know if that matters...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You correctly answered the question yourself. Since the TacAI can't use them, it won't let you make it play them.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

To clarify a little bit...

Since the Tac-AI doesn't know how to use Assault Boats, the only way a single player can play a scenario with assault boats is to play the side *with* the assault boats. If you select the other side, the only choices are to play it in Multi-player.

I'm using assault boats in a PBEM right now against Mensch. What I did was put some zooks in them so they look like Washington crossing the Delaware. I'm just waiting for him to notice now.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal