Idea for CM2,3,4: One-time units

It hit me last night that it wouid be a lot of fun to have special units show up. I mean new, unique models.

Like:

A German Railway Gun. Have it ambushed by a resistance group--if it fires in the last round (which could look SOOO cool!), then the Germans win and resistance loses.

A last train leaving the station. Just would be cool to see the engine & cars leave the map.

A fishing boat of a drunk & deaf old man singing show tunes?

Any other ideas?

Picture this if you will. Your troops are mounting an attack on enemy position. One of your squads are working their way throught a forest while another one is sneaking up over a ridge and there's your one Sherman trying to outflank a Tigers. Now you are seconds away from starting the attack. All of a suddent a fog bank moves in dropping visability down to zero. Your whole plan goes to hell. Anyway, that's my suggestion. Would that add a lot to the game. And it doesn't have to be just fog it could be a real hard rain that just pours down bogging a tank or two that was moving off a road. Anyway you get the picture. Well we are just dreaming here aren't we? ;)