Anyone else going to e3?

Hey there everyone, I'm going to be heading off to e3 in May for the Expo, work is sending me, how nice smile.gif

I'll be there from the 17th on, probbaly leave on the 22nd and therefore have a couple of days free. Anyone else going to be there? Or around?

Would be fun to meet up and have a drink

PeterNZ

no.. it suck.. I hope you choke on a long drink umbrella while your soaking up the sun.. jeez.. can you ask your work to send me a ticket too? I can act as your body guard.. well ok.. I'll guard your dead body till the homicide guys come and find out if it was a umbrella or just pure excitement that killed you.

jk.. have fun ya egg. :D

This will be my fifth E3 in a row. God, I hate them. A long flight in coach, days spent on my feet in an ear-splittingly loud convention hall, bad or no lunches (dinners sometimes make up for it) and a fair amount of high-pressure press room work to boot. It is exciting though, sometimes--and it's a great place to watch idiots at work/play.

Drop by the Computer Games/theglobe.com booth if you like, any CM'ers who are visiting the show, and look me up.