Crew Casulties

I've seen penatrating hits on armored vehicles where a crew memeber was killed or incapacitated. The shell landed in the drivers lap or something. But I don't think I've ever seen a non-penatrative hit cause a casualty. Does CM not model chunks of armor flying loose and zinging around the crew compartment, or have I just missed it? I have seen "internal armor flaking," but it doesn't actually seem to mean anything (other than you're getting pounded by something). That brings up a second question. Is armor that begins flaking weaker versus any additional hits?

Thanks, I guess I just never noticed (or possibly it's just never happened to me)

I did notice that I seem to get "internal armor flaking" messages with churchills more often than other breeds, but that may be due not to the nature of the tank's armor as much as I'm more likey to leave a thick-skinned churchill out where it can be hit.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

I think the reason Churchills get spalling alot is due to the flat vertical nature of their armor.<hr></blockquote>

Or is it because the same hit from the same weapon would penetrate most other tanks?

Michael