Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

AussieJeff DFDR Pale Pack #2 Contents Pics

If you are waiting for Pale Pack #2 to become available for download at www.dfdr.net, you might like to see what is contained within it........so here 'tis!! (With much respect to those original artists whose base models I have re-worked - you guys know whose orginal model is who's and you are always most welcome to post your own credits here!) :

First up, (in clockwise order) brush, hi-res rough, craters and stone bunkers......

NewDFDR_PP2_1-or.jpg

Secondly, updated Lynx Ver#1 (a hi-res version is coming in PP3!), new rubble and 2 Tiger variants.......

NewDFDR_PP2_2-or.jpg

Third and last, PZIV's, sandblown sealed road and stone wall.. :D

NewDFDR_PP2_3-or.jpg

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

[qb]If you are waiting for Pale Pack #2 to become available for download at www.dfdr.net, you might like to see what is contained within it........so here 'tis!! (With much respect to those original artists whose base models I have re-worked - you guys know whose orginal model is who's and you are always most welcome to post your own credits here!) :

Secondly, updated Lynx Ver#1 (a hi-res version is coming in PP3!), new rubble and 2 Tiger variants.......

NewDFDR_PP2_2-or.jpg

---------------------------------------------

Hey Jeff the Tiger on the left is that one of my Tigers, or the Tiger redo, you did for me.

I am not sure

Did I even send you my Tigers in all those mods I sent you???

I got about 6 DFDR Tiger mods now that I whipped out in the last few weeks.

And Yes I am still waiting for your Pale Pack 2. Ya, I know DFDR needs to do some HD flushing. But do you have a time frame on when PP2 will be available.

Let me know if I sent those Tigers and if I didn't do you want them?

Shatter

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Hi Shatter,

The Tiger on the left is indeed the one you sent me. The one not shown is the one you sent with the camo netting and foliage.

Sorry I can't give you a definite time on the PP2 availability but it is in the lap of the DFDR gods at this stage (Club is a god??? ........ sure he is!! So, does that mean Logan is one of His acolyte's??? :D )

he he

Take some deep breaths and count s-l-o-w-l-y backwards from 999999999. I'm sure by then the HD capacity problem will be solvered and PP2 will at last rise like a Phoenix from the ashes......!!!

AJ